Buying a Daytona Beach Condo has never been easier with the variety of home loans on the market today. However, there are a few things you need to know prior to looking at condos when it comes to occupancy, home loans and specific restrictions. Each and every building in the Greater Daytona Beach area is different, so my best advice, call a Condo expert! (Me)
I have sold numerous condos in the Greater Daytona Beach Area throughout the years. Here are a few tips that you may not know which are very useful to keep in mind prior to looking at condos.
- There are restrictions that exists in every building. Pets, motorcycles, and even vans can possibly prevent you from residing in a specific building. It is extremely important to read the rules and regulations. Let your agent know what your needs are prior to signing a sales contract. Chances are working with an agent will prevent you from falling in love with a building you cannot live in.
- Some condos make great investments while others are perfect to live in year round but keep in mind sometimes financing may not be available for a building based on tenant/resident ratios. Its best to talk to a real estate agent about this!
- Getting association approval is a must in most cases and needs to be completed prior to closing. You will have to fill out an application, and in most cases pay a fee and get approval from the association. Some associations only meet once a month so it’s really important to make sure when searching for the perfect condo that you allow ample time for approval.
- There are a few types of real estate that at first glance, you might think is simple condo financing, but know that condos with recreational leases and condotels require different financing. Call and ask me, I can help you!
- There also may be additional fees for various lifestyle condos. These can range from a golf course, boat dock or other extraordinary amenity.
- There are plenty of pre/construction and new construction condos available if you are looking for brand new!
Types of Real Estate Wally Maroon Sells:
- Single Family Homes
- Beach Bungalows
- Acerage/Vacant Land
- Commercial Real Estate
Areas of Service:
- Ponce Inlet Real Estate
- Port Orange Real Estate
- Daytona Beach Real Estate
- Daytona Beach Shores Real Estate
- Ormond Beach Real Estate
- Ormond by the Sea Real Estate
Feel free to register on our site to see the latest updates on the Greater Daytona Beach Area, Buying and Selling Tips, How to Join Exit Beach Realty and important updates from various sources to keep up with the ever changing real estate market. Have a question? Look to the sidebar and send me a message or feel free to contact me in the method you prefer. I look forward to hearing from you!
I’m happy to help!